- Literary Locator opens to submission on January 1
- Literary Locator Opens to SubmissionsPosted 2 months ago
The Literary Locator is now open to online submissions. Writers can nominate their own published work or the works of others to be included on the Literary Locator map. Please…
- LitBridge Interview on Poecology and the LitLocator
- LitBridge Interview on Poecology and the LitL…Posted 3 months ago
Melissa Burton of LitBridge interviewed editor Kristi Moos on place-writing and inspiration for Poecology and the LitLocator:
"Our relationship to places will always be reflected through our creative output. Writing is…
- Issue 3 and the Literary Locator are live!
- Issue 3 and the Literary Locator are live!Posted 7 months ago
Issue 3 of Poecology and the Literary Locator map are live!
Click here to read Issue 3 and click here to visit the Literary Locator.
Issue 3 features work by:
- On the Horizon for 2013
- On the Horizon for 2013Posted 11 months ago
We've been quietly working behind the scenes on new developments, including an interactive literary map, an interview with the editors of the Ecopoetry Anthology, and this: a sneak peek of…
- Poecology reads at the Sacramento Poetry Center, 2/25
- Poecology reads at the Sacramento Poetry Cent…Posted 1 year ago
Join Poecology contributors for a lively reading at the Sacramento Poetry Center on February 25th, 2013 from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Featuring writers Evan Winchester, Tess Taylor, Tim Kahl, harold…
Welcome to Poecology!Poecology is a literary journal and online resource for contemporary writing about place, ecology and the environment, with a particular interest in poetry. Click on the links above to learn more about us.
NewsWe are growing our team! Poecology is looking for editors and writers to expand our web offerings on our blog, on the Literary Locator, and behind the scenes. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.